Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a little love and lace

What a whirlwind weekend at the Welliver Bridal Expo!! Two whole days of bridal show bliss! Meeting so many amazing young women and getting to talk weddings all day is like heaven for a wedding planner! Kinda wishing I could do that everyday...oh wait, I DO!


I designed a table centered around my website! I wanted to show my brides that you can take something {a piece like lace} and thread it through your wedding decor! And who doesn't love a ton of hydrangeas? The centerpieces showed that sometimes less can be more- that this one flower encompassed something SO GLAMOUROUS! Thanks to Eric at Bee's Florist for bringing the vision to life! I also have to thank Greer of Greer G Photography for these gorgeous pictures and Krystal at A Pinch of Lovely for the amazing invites! 









I hope I got to meet you at the show! I can't wait to chat all about your wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...