Friday, July 29, 2011

bridal show blitz

Ladies, I am so sorry for my absence in the past week! AMAZING things are happening for Tying.the.Knot- not only have we been signing a bunch of gorgeous new brides, we've been featured nationally on The Knotty Bride Blog, and now we are also going to be in the Welliver Productions Bridal Expo this Saturday and Sunday at Lakeside Mall! I can't wait to see you there and I sincerely hope that I do! All of my favorites will be there and I can't wait to introduce you to them and their amazing work! So please come up and say HIIIII :)

I've been planning for weeks to blow you away! I want you all to be super impressed by what I have to show you and the "out of the box" creativity that you will see! {You know I will post tons of pictures, so don't worry if you can't make it to the show} I wanted to give you a sneak peek of what you should be expecting this weekend! Can't wait to help you tie the knots!

Saturday: 10am-4pm
Sunday: 12am-4pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...