Thursday, May 26, 2011

southern flashing




Here is the first installment of Vendor Lovin'! It means a lot to me to be able to work with vendors that I can trust and who I enjoy working with! There will be many more great vendors to come since I would scream their praise form the top of a mountain {if I could find one in Nola}! Instead, I will just blog about em'!


Southern Flash Photo Booth is owned by two of my very good friends Brittany and Jordan! Brittany is my sorority sister from LSU and I was so excited when she told me that she was opening this company because I knew that meant that I would continue seeing her regularly! I was blown away by them- the quality of their photo's, their selection of props, and the classiness of their state of the art booth! Not to mention, they are just amazingly personable people to have interacting with your guests! But I'll let them tell you all a little bit more: 


"Southern Flash Photo Booth is our New Orleans based photo booth company.  As owners, we are dedicated to providing our customers an exciting photo booth experience! We strive to create lasting memories for anyone who enters our booth. Our variety of props and creative graphics create photo strips that are simply irreplaceable! A Southern Flash Photo Booth at your next event will guarantee a memorable time for your guests! Our commitment to customer service, combined with our photo booth experience and fun personalities, make us a company you can always rely on! Our customers have been heard saying: “Gosh, I could just stay back here all night and go in and out of the photo booth.”  “This is so much fun. I love these props! I can't decide what to wear. They are all so fun!” “Can I please just take one more picture? I promise this will be the last one!”


As you can see, you need to hire them to add a little personality to any event! Speaking of...I just hired them for my graduation party this last week! They literally were the main focus of the party! Our guests took over 200 pictures- and most of them going back for seconds and thirds {I took 7 pictures myself!}




So fun huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...