Sunday, May 22, 2011

create your space

I've recently become obsessed with an outdoor wedding made for perfect natural light which makes for perfect pictures!! Now I know it doesn't happen as often as I would like in New Orleans, but I can only dream! So since I don't get a chance to plan many, I've created my own chance and scheduled a photo shoot in Audubon park! I am working with so many great vendors for this project: Greer G Photography, Melissa's Fine Pastries, Bee's Weddings and Events, The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe, Make Me Up!!, Hair by Ginger Dickey, and Pamela's Parasols! Sounds like a great bunch huh?! Photo's to come after June 1st :) 

So when deciding on theme and decor, I thought a lot about how to create the setting with only trees! I realized that the possibilities are endless and it actually gives you a blank canvas! You get the opportunity to completely create your theme! Below are some options to turn those trees into YOUR trees:





Are you inspired to have an outdoor ceremony? If so, call me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...