Thursday, March 17, 2011

p is for pinning

Happy St. Patricks Day people! I hope all you Irish are celebrating your heritage! I know I had fun celebrating with you! Today is the perfect excuse to partake in shenanigans, drink green beer, and kiss random strangers! In honor of all things green, I would like to share some of my favorites touches of green!
I would also like to introduce to you, the newest and BEST thing that has happened to the wedding planning world! 
PINTEREST
It is a place where you can bookmark all of your favorite things onto pin boards that you can categorize{like the board above}! What's awesome is that it saves the source of the photo so you can go back anytime to find out how much it was, see other things from the same wedding, go back to buy it, etc. AMAZING! Pinterest puts a bookmark on your computer for instant pinning! SO EASY! As a bride, it is the perfect way to organize all of your ideas for bouquets, centerpieces, bridesmaid dresses... ALL IN ONE PLACE! 


You need an invitation to join the Pinterest community. Click HERE to request an invitation from me {eskansi@yahoo.com} and get ready to start PINNING :) If your already on Pinterest, follow me at eskansi {P.S. I'm new to Pinterest too so expect much more pinning in the near future}


Other inspirational Pinterest people to follow:
The Perfect Palette
Alison, The Knotty Bride
Erin SparkleandHay


happy pinning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...