Monday, October 17, 2011

here comes the goodness...

I am so so ecstatic to share some super exciting news for Tying the Knot!
Later this week, I will be sharing all of our gorgeous photos from our rehearsal dinner styled shoot last week AND I will also be revealing MY NEW BLOG AND WEBSITE! 
{sorry for all of the caps- I am just that pumped}

I am over the moon excited for you to see it! We have been working so hard on it and I am so excited for you {and me} to see the final product! Thank you 1,000x over Jonathon Thomason for building my vision!

Greer of Greer G Photography and I spent all afternoon today choosing our favorites! Her incredible artistic eye and photographic talent made it that much harder to decide which ones we loved most!
EEK! They are simply fantastic... but let me let this sneak peek speak for itself...



Can't wait to reveal the rest :)
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. It is very nice to share the post about the here comes the goodness. The wedding reception arrangements pictures are shared was really impressive and wedding ring was awesome. For finding the wedding resources easily, they may use the wedding planner iPhone app is the great option for them when planning their dream wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing ring ideas and these ideas will help me to find right pair for our wedding which is being arranged at Seattle convention center in couple of weeks. Also planning to book best cake for the day to enjoy the moment fully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...