Wednesday, October 19, 2011

best friend bride

It is finally happening...
My best friends are getting engaged!

Last Friday night, one of my dearest friends, Brooke, got engaged to her best friend {and ours}! We were over the moon ecstatic for the happy couple! Brooke and I have spent plenty of nights planning our weddings at the sorority house and the day has finally come to plan her wedding for real...and she decided to keep the tradition going and hire me to help her make it happen!

EEK! How exciting to finally be planning my best friends wedding! 
I hope this is the first of many <3

1 comment:

  1. Wedding planning services have created a huge mark in the minds of common people. There are many professional wedding planning services coming up in the market today. It is important to look for genuine New Orleans Event Management and best quality service providers who can make your event a huge success.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...