Thursday, June 16, 2011

weddings gone wild

As I have bragged about so many times, I had been chosen to do a table scape for a HUGE wedding magazine called New Orleans Weddings Magazine {also knows as N.O.W}! The photo shoot was this past Wednesday and it was one of the most incredible days of my life! Our ideas had taken so many different forms during the designing process that I was so anxious to see it actually on the table! Watching Jessica with Fine Art Exposure take the photos, I couldn't help but get teary eyed! I was such a proud momma!!

Since the shoot was centered around a theme, I had to decide how to portray the over the top creativity that brides want to see, but maintain some aspects that anyone could replicate for their weddings! It was so important to be different and stand out from the other companies! We achieved that look with the perfect amount of whimsy and reality!

I sincerely want to thank Eric at Bee's Weddings and Events for his inspiration and guidance! Eric is a veteran in the game and he offered such a fresh and creative perspective to every idea that I had! I also want to thank him for teaching me the ropes and giving some incredibly valuable tips to thriving in this business! I wouldn't have wanted to be paired with any other florist :)  

Also a special thanks to Lisa of Luminous Events! It was so great to have her eye on the design as well since I wanted to bring a ton of warmth to the table with candles- her specialty! Whether your lining your aisle or decorating your tables, Lisa is your girl!

Jessica put together this behind the scenes video of our table scape shoot! I hope you love it as much as we do : VIEW THE FOOTAGE HERE :)

If you like what you see, be sure to pick up the magazine in September! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...