Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring 2011 Wedding Dress Trends

   So... I've been dreaming about being under the Mercedes Benz Fashion Tent ALL WEEK! It's one of my life goals to sit among the fame and the fashion. For now I will have to settle with bringing fashion week to you! I thought I would share some of my FAVORITE wedding dress trends of 2011! 2011 is all about making bold statements, wether it be the feel of the fabric, having tons of fabric, oversized applique's, a splash of color, a mini dress, or it's structure! You can do it! 

BE BOLD, BE UNIQUE, BE YOU!

1. TEXTURED FABRICS

Vera Wang, Modern Trousseau, Jovani


2. BILLOWY BOTTOMS


Lazaro, Caroline DeVillo, Vera Wang

3. FLOWER POWER

      
Jim Hjelm, Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Lee

4. BOLD BELTS


Bellissima, Enzoini, Vera Wang

5. SHORT AND SASSY


Michelle Rahn, Jenny Packham, Marchesa


6. CORSET COUTURE





Monique Lhuillier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...