Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!



Happy v-day love bugs! Today is my favorite holiday of the year because it celebrates the most beautiful reason that we live our lives--LOVE! Call me cheesy, but it's true!
To think that this holiday originally started with Saint Valentine, an early Christian martyr who had nothing to do with love, shows how much this emotion is involved in our lives! 

Today also celebrates the reason I am in business. I love love and I believe that a great wedding is the perfect start to a perfect marriage! I enjoy every moment of sharing the most beautiful day in a couple's lives, and I am truly blessed that these couple's allow me to share that special day with them!

So today is the day to show your love that you really care about them! Guys and girls alike, make it a point to spoil your love today (and everyday)-- whether it is with roses, a card, chocolates, or DIAMONDS...and if it's "the diamond" you better call tying.the.knot to help you with your wedding planning!

If you don't have a Valentine, take time to love yourself! That is the first step in any successful relationship- so spoil yourself! Go shopping, get your nails done, and drink some wine with your favorite friends! Today is your day too!




I also want to say I LOVE YOU to my Valentine! You have been the most amazing Valentine for the last 7 years and I look forward to having you as a Valentine for the next 70 years! 


Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you 

I love loving you!



So enjoy this special day with your loved one! Happy Valentines day to YOU! and did you remember to check out Anthropologie's new bridal line?! So many AMAZING dresses for the bride and her bridesmaids!

" I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
Author Unknown

Photo credit: www.lilipopphotography.com, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...