Monday, January 31, 2011

Let's tie the knots!

Hello Brides! I want to officially welcome you to Tying.the.Knot Wedding Coordination's blog where I will keep you informed on wedding trends, post pictures from my weddings, and link you to some wonderful things going on in the wedding world! I would like to introduce myself and my company! Tying.the.Knot is a wedding coordination company that has packages for any bride and budget--from our day of, to the month before, to something more, to the whole shebang! My name is Elyse Skansi and I entered the wedding industry in 2009. Since then, I have been using my creativity and organizational skills to plan the most amazing weddings tailored to each of my brides and their stories! I hope that I can help to plan your wedding as well! Please like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/tying.the.knot! Also check out our website-www.tyingtheknotweddingcoordination.com! Let's tie the knots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...